Post by Anthony Clark on Mar 10, 2018 15:10:00 GMT
There are a few rules that all forum users must comply with—
1. Be civil: There is an expectation that users will treat other users with courtesy and respect. Swearing is not expressly prohibited, so long as it does not violate this rule.
2. Be constructive: Please keep your replies on topic and ensure that you remain constructive at all times. This rule extends to not spamming the forum.
3. Create one account in your own name: Do not create more than one account, and create it in your own name. Other names may be changed by staff, or your account may be deleted.
4. Listen to the staff: Even if it's not in the rules, just go along with it. Please obey the instructions of the staff at all times.
5. Obey Mcarthian law: This forum is under the jurisdiction of the Mcarthian legal system. An offence committed here will be treated like any other. Also, you obviously comply with the laws of any other country you are subject to.